OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRACK IN CERGY
The Operations Management track is opened to students wishing to acquire advanced skills in the areas of operations management. In particular, it must enable them to participate, strategically and operationally, in the development of product or process design, production, physical distribution, quality management and risk management activities. Procurement and Procurement, Service Management, Innovation Process Management, Supply Chain Management and Sustainable Operations, etc.
• Teaches fundamental management and analysis concepts relevant for any general manager
• Conveys to students strong competence in OM topics (Supply chain management, Purchasing, etc...)
• Prepares students to effectively work on strategic as well as operational level in OM key areas
• Participants receive a certificate for successful validation of the track
HOW TO APPLY ?
The registration is online here. Be sure to check the field that you applying before completing the registration form.
You will find below the registration dates:
T1: From September 27th to October 06th 2021
T2: From January 10th to 19th, 2022
T3: From April 4th to 13th, 2022
COURSE REQUIREMENTS (6 UV)
• 4 mandatory courses
‐ Course from OM department (MOPP‐MOPO‐MOP) including two courses from the Management Department (MGTM)
• 2 elective courses
‐ Courses from OM and/or others departments
INTERNSHIP IN OPERATIONS AREA (1 UVEP)
• An internship of at least 3 months in the Operations (supply chain, purchasing, quality, operations strategy, services, innovation…) is mandatory to validate the specialization track.
If you already have a internship and/or apprenticeship in the Operations Managment field, you can send your intership /apprenticeship contract and missions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be submit to the Heads of the Track in order to know if they can be accepted as your experience for the track.